This article will detail changing the Signature Threshold settings in Cloud Retailer.
If you want or need to change the signature threshold to require signatures more often or less you can follow the steps below to accomplish this.
- Login to the back office and click on "Admin".
- Search for and select "Payment Methods".
- Choose the payment method you would like to configure signatures on and select "Edit Selected Payment Method(s)".
- Check the box next to "This payment type requires a signature".
- Ensure the box next to "Payment Method is active" is checked so the tender can be used.
- Scroll down to the "Signature required threshold" and choose an amount that you want to start requiring signatures.
- Click "Save".
- At each register run the sync process then close the POS program (this is not closing the register shift) then open it up again.