Effective Date: 2/1/2022
We at RITE (“we”, “us”, “our”), creators of Card Defender, take pride in delivering top-notch products and services. Card Defender offers a $15 per month/$180 annual (per terminal) EMV solution, unlike many other options where you get charged per transaction. If we are not living up to your expectations you are free to cancel your service at any time with the following considerations:
- Written notice of termination is sent to email@example.com at least ten (10) business days prior to the end of the current month.
- Notices sent after this period will end during the next month's billing cycle.
- All outstanding or past due balances with RITE have been paid in full (or appropriate arrangements made with the billing department).
- If more than the current month has already been paid (i.e. a yearly subscription paid in full) a prorated refund will be issued, less any discounts that were previously applied. In the event this contract terminates before the expiration date, there shall be no refunds paid out for less than $50.
- Balance, than from any owed credit; an invoice will be sent for any remaining balance.
- Our tech team needs to work with you to remotely access and disable the Card Defender software. Our CSL team will work with you to schedule a time to uninstall, please note the cancellation won’t take place until we have fully uninstalled Card Defender.
- Once we've had our appointment with you to uninstall Card Defender, we will release the terminals and finalize your cancellation with our billing team.
Questions / Comments / Suggestions
If you have any questions about our policies, as well as comments or suggestions, please send them in writing to:
- OR -
1001 2nd St S, Suite 100
Sartell MN, 56377